When you are living in the city, it is not very uncommon to find very high rates for every small area of land that you rent. In such a high time and with such skyrocketing rates for apartments, the micro-apartments are a fresh air that you can breathe, have a beautiful living space, and can save a good amount of money as well. not sure what a micro-apartment is? Don’t worry because here we are to tell you all that is needed to be told on this matter.
What is a micro-apartment?
A micro-apartment is a miniature apartment that is a perfect picture of a real-sized apartment but all the amenities and facilities are squeezed into a compact space of around 200 to 400 square feet. There is a bedroom, bathroom, a kitchen, and living space all designed for a single person and it is more of a studio apartment as well.
What is the cost of the micro-apartments?
The cost of the micro-apartment is around 20 to 30% less compared to the normal apartments so you can hire them with ease and start living there anytime. Since these apartments are meant for the people who cannot afford the large-sized luxurious apartments, such as students and single people, this means that they are not capable of showing a very good credit record as well. therefore, if you too want to have an apartment with some low credit then you can do so by visiting no credit check apartments here anchoryourassets.com and get going as quickly as you can.
What are the benefits of renting a micro-apartment?
There are a lot of benefits that you can avail yourself from renting a micro-apartment in the big city and they are as follows.
- These apartments are often found to be cheaper compared to the other apartments in the city
- The Lower utility costs make it more attractive
- Since it is smaller, it is cheaper to furnish and decorate
- There are a lot of communal amenities like pools, gyms, laundry rooms, game rooms, and on-site security
- Owing to the small size, these apartments are easy to manage and clean
- They are often found in desirable locations
- Another obvious benefit is having no roommates but it can be a con for those who like company